So finally I m back with yet another post on how to make money online and in this post, I m going to tell you about an Android app that pays you money.
Nowadays almost all of us having an android phone which we are using to various things like making phone calls, surfing the internet, clicking pictures, connects with our family and friends on social media and what not.
No matter if you have entry level smartphone for basic use or an expensive one. Smartphones have become part of our basic need.
But did you know that you can also make money from your Android smartphone?
Yes, you heard it right. You can make money from your Android mobile phone as well. Read this post till the end, and I will tell you how you can turn your Android smartphone into cash generating machine. 😀
Excited hmm..!!! Well you should 😛
So the name of the Android app that pays you money is called “Cash Pirate.”
Now let’s start the in-depth review of this Android app and figure out what this app is all about, how it works, and the most important thing. Whether this app is genuine or not.
I m dividing this post into few sections so that you can directly jump into the part of your interest skipping the rest.
What Is Cash Pirate and How It Works
Developed by ayeT Studios, Cash Pirate is an android app which pays you to do the various task for ex. Downloading Apps from Playstore, Watching Videos, Completing Surveys and more.
How to Earn Money from Cash Pirate
1. Download and Install Cash Pirate from Google Play Store or Click here
2. Sign up with your email id and password. Make sure you use your real email id. You need to have this email id for further verification and cashout process.
3. Enter “SLWOXE” in your Cash Pirate Referral Code. This code will give you 500 points for free.
4. Once you are done with the Signup process, Go to “Earn Coins” Menu. There you will see the following list of offers which you need to complete to earn coins.
Pirate Picks: In this section, cash pirate recommends you some of the high paying offers. This category which pays the most. You can earn up to 500 points for each app you download through this section.
Sponsor Pay: In this section, you need to do the task like completing signup offer, completing survey’s, watching videos, etc. to earn coin.
Trial Pay: This section is also similar to sponsor pay were you need to try product trails, paid apps, etc.
Ad Colony: Here you need to watch video ads off apps and offers of 30Sec each to earn coins.
Cash Pirate Payment Methods
Cash Pirate have various payment methods, and each method has the different threshold which you need to reach before requesting the payout.
1. Mobile Recharge: You can redeem your earnings in the form of mobile recharge once you reach 1800 coins.
2. Paypal: You can also redeem your earnings into your PayPal account, and the minimum threshold you need for this is 2500 coins.
2500 Coins = 2.50$
5000 Coins = 5$
10000 Coins = 10$
3. Facebook Gift Card: You can also redeem your earnings as Facebook Gift Card worth 5$ when you reach 4750 coins. You can use this card to run paid advertisement campaign on Facebook.
4. Virtual Visa Card: Redeem your earnings into virtual visa card like Entropay etc. when you reach the minimum of 4750 coins.
4750 Coins = 5$
9500 Coins = 10$
23000oins = 25$
5. Bitcoins: To redeem your earnings via bitcoins, you need to have bitcoin wallet account. If you don’t have one already, you can create one for free. There are tons of bitcoin wallet websites available on the internet. The minimum threshold for bitcoin withdrawal is 5000 Coins.
5000 Coins = 5$ Bitcoins
10000 Coins = 10$ Bitcoins
25000 Coins = 25$ Bitcoins
Cash Pirate Payment Proof
Now let’s come to the most important part of this post and figure out that whether this app is genuine and pays its members or not.
So the answer to this question is YES. Cash Pirate is 100% legit and paying app. I have personally tried this app before writing this post.
I had requested my payout on my PayPal account, and after an hour received my payment.
Cash Pirate Live Payment Proof
So, that’s all in this post on how to make money online from your Android phone. If you have any questions or queries or if you know any other apps that pays, write down them in the comment section below.