We all are aware that we can make lots of money online. The world of the Internet is growing rapidly. With each and every day, we find some new hacks to earn money online. Many of us are also earning online in today’s world. So if you are blogger, freelancer, online marketer, affiliate marketer or you are the one who makes money online then you need some account where you receive your money. PayPal is the service which gives you the facility to receive your payment across the world. So in this post, I am going to teach you how you can create and verify your PayPal account.
What is PayPal?
PayPal is something like an online bank through which you can send and receive money online. PayPal is used in many countries across the world. So if you are having PayPal account then you can send or receive payments from anyone in this world. There are many companies which will send your earnings via PayPal only. There are some websites which allow you to make payment via PayPal only. So if you are not having PayPal account then you cannot be able to receive or send payment. So if you are not having PayPal account then read this post on How to create and verify PayPal account once then follow the mention steps to create your account with PayPal. Believe me this is the very useful account for you if you are in the world of online money making.
What are the things which you need in order to create PayPal account?
There are certain things which you will be needed when you are creating your PayPal account. So let me first tell you the things so that you can be prepared NOW.
- Bank Account: To create your account with PayPal, you will need one bank account. This is the first must have thing for you. If you are not having bank account then go to any bank and create your bank account NOW. You can also use your father’s, mother’s or husband’s bank account. But I don’t recommend you to use those account. So go to bank and create your account with them. So that you can use your bank account while creating your PayPal account.
- PAN Card: You need PAN Card for the PayPal account. If you don’t have it then applies for it NOW. It may take one month to make new PAN card. So apply it as soon as possible. If you don’t want to apply for it then you can use some other person’s PAN card. But make sure you use the bank account and PAN card of the same person. Otherwise you will face difficulties in the creation process of PayPal account.
Things to keep in mind while creating a PayPal account
- PayPal account is very secure. We all know some scams by which we may loss the money. But this is not the case with PayPal. PayPal is using SSL (Secure Socket Layer) which provides high security. The details are transferred on the internet in encrypted form. So there is not a chance of hacking your information. So you don’t need to worry about that part.
- You need to have one Email Id to create your PayPal account. You should remember your mail id and password. Don’t share your password with anyone.
Also Read: Antimalware Service Executable
Steps To Create and Verify PayPal Account.
- To create a PayPal account you should go to PayPal website and click on the sign up option.
- In the next step, you need to select individual account and clicks continue.
- In the next step, you just need to add your email address and password. Once you add both the things then click on continue.
- In this step, you need to add your personal information like name, address, phone number etc. This is very easy to do. So feel the details in correct way and then click on continue.
- Now in this step, PayPal will ask you to link your debit card or credit card with your account. We will do it later in this post. So as of now just click on I will link my card later button.
- Yeah, your PayPal account is created. Now you should click on the link at the last. Once you click that link, you will be redirected to your account.
- Now go to your mail and activate your PayPal account by giving your confirmation.
- Now it is the time to link your bank account with your PayPal account. To do this, go to link a bank account. In that option, PayPal will ask you to provide your IFSC Code and bank account number. PayPal will send small amount of money to your bank account. To confirm your account with PayPal, you should provide the exact value of deposit. Once you do that, you are done with the process of linking your bank account with Paypal.
- In this step, you need to attach your PAN card with your account. PAN card is must for any Indian user. So without attaching PAN card, you cannot do anything. Make sure your name on PAN card should be same as bank account. Otherwise it will not work.
Now we have done all the steps of account creation with PayPal. Now it’s time to verify your account with them. To verify your account with PayPal, you need to follow the following steps.
Sponsored: Get an instant secured access to your all-time favorite applications/data on your remotely accessible virtual desktop having 99.9% up time guarantee & 24*7 live support from CloudDesktopOnline.com. Visit Apps4Rent.com today to know more about hosted SharePoint and other hosted software products.
Verify Account With PayPal
There are certain limitations of unverified PayPal account. So I highly recommend you to verify your PayPal account. There are some compnies which will pay you via PayPal only if your account is verified PayPal account. You will need to attach two things to verify your account.
- Purpose code: The code which will show you which kind of income you will receive in your PayPal account.
- Your bank account details: Your bank account details which should be correct.
To provide purpose code, you need to go in settings and then go to add purpose code. In that you will see the screen which will look like following. Add the purpose code carefully.
Now you need to give the bank details. To do that, go to setting and then click on add bank account. Add the proper information at proper place. You should provide your all information like account name, account number, NEFT IFSC code. Once you do this, click on continue.
PayPal will send you small amount in 6 to 7 days. Once they add that amount in your account, you need to verify that account with PayPal. So once you do that, you are able to link your bank account with PayPal successfully.
This is optional. So it depends on you whether you want to attach your debit or credit card with PayPal or not. If you want then it is very simple. Click on link Card. In that option, you will see the below screen. Fill the details properly and then click on save.
So as of now, you are having good understanding about how to create and verify PayPal account. PayPal account is very important account for anyone. So if you are not having this account then create and verify PayPal account now. This process may seem lengthy. But believe me, this is very easy process. You just need to follow the above-mentioned steps. Everything will follow automatically. The above-mentioned steps are very clear. Make sure you provide every detail properly. Otherwise you will not be able to proceeds further.
If you like this post then do share it with your friends and help them to create their account with PayPal. If you have any problem in while creating your PayPal account then let me know via comments. I would like to help you wherever necessary.