Fiverr is one of the world’s largest globalized market place for digital services, and Fiver gigs are the services that are offered by this marketplace. A Fiverr ‘gig’ can be referred to as a personal advertisement page that is displayed on Fiverr, where you can demonstrate your ideas, products, and services.
If you are a freelancer who is talented in what you do, and you have great gig ideas for Fiverr, then you will get potential customers who will pay you generously for the work you do for them.
The best thing about Fiverr gigs is that it offers a plethora of opportunities for different types of activities on its platform. With a hoard of people using Fiverr every day, the basic idea is to stand out and have unique Fiverr business ideas.
How to Make Money on Fiverr
The diversity of ideas and opportunities that can sell as Fiverr jobs is abundant. It is not necessary that you have to be good at writing or technology. The answer to the question of how to make money on Fiverr is fairly simple, just about anything can sell on Fiverr.
Graphic designing, logo designing, content writing, is just one of the few clichéd Fiverr gig examples that you can go for. However, making money on Fiverr is just as simple as any work you do for your pass time, granting that you are good at it, for example, making videos, writing personalized letters, compose songs or beats, write academic projects, etc. The list is never-ending.
Must Read: 5 Ways to Make Money Playing PUBG Mobile
10 Unique Fiverr Gig Ideas to Make Upto 1000$
Making money on Fiverr may look like an easy task, but you need to have distinct and interesting Fiverr gig ideas to attract customers. To help you, here is a list of unique Fiverr Gig Ideas to Make Money:
- Offer advice on mental health and relationships: The need for therapists is increasing day by day. With people finally coming in terms with their mental health issues, it is quite common for people to look for best Fiverr gigs where they can get any sort of advice without having to pay a trained professional therapist with loads of money.
You can start by yourself, and if you’re a qualified psychologist, then you can advise people on their personal lives and relationships. This will help you gain experience and build contacts, which will be helpful, might stick with you, and also refer you to others too.
- Become a fitness Coach: With every person obsessing over a healthy lifestyle nowadays, advice on maintaining a healthy diet or tailored diet plans will attract customers instantly. If you have a perfectly fit body, and you follow a genuinely healthy fitness regime and diet, then you can easily put up your ideas along with brilliantly co-ordinated photographs or videos of your ideas and yourself.
Health-related ideas sell on Fiverr instantly and attract customers around the world, especially America, where obesity, weight loss, and other such health-related issues are highly common.
- Offer tips on how to improve social media profiles: The advent of smartphones has left everyone hooked to social media apps like Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter-like never before.
With people obsessing over how other people, especially their friends and family, perceive their social media profile, offering tips to improve such profiles remains one of the easy Fiverr gig ideas to earn money.
- Become a voice-over artist: If you have a good voice or an attractive accent, you can easily try becoming a voice-over artist for people who require such services. There are a plethora of people who want to make cooking videos or other instructional videos and are not comfortable with using their voices.
Also, cases where small productions look for artists with a particular kind of voice for their films or documentaries can become potential customers. All you have to do is upload an audio clip on your profile and mention that you are a voice-over artist.
- Transcription services: As easy as it may sound, transcription is a highly attractive Fiverr gig. There is a relatively high demand for podcasting and audiobooks these days, but there is still a large number of people who prefer to read the material instead of hearing it.
It is just important that you remain accurate and have a good sense of grammar. You can earn huge amounts depending on your speed and the number of hours you can write. You can opt to proofread or edit transcriptions that are already written by others.
- Translation services: Your knowledge of various languages can easily be monetized as you can help people translate documents, videos, audios, etc. Any language can be demanded as a Fiverr job.
You can also offer your services through Skype or on call for business professionals or people from different countries wanting to talk to each other without knowing each other’s language.
- Social media promotion: Most companies realize the importance of social media marketing nowadays. If you are an avid social media user and are interested in making money on Fiverr, then you can offer your services to promote products or services of particular companies on various social media platforms.
You can share their ideas on various groups or your profile, through personalized images or shout-outs. Viral promotion is one of the most profitable and highly paid Fiverr business ideas. If you have a wide range of followers on your social media, then you can easily make money from social media.
- Sell game-related products: As weird as it may sound; gaming can earn you loads of money if interested people approach you. If you are an expert in the gaming world and have collected numerous points playing them or collected crate items, then you can offer to sell them and convert them into cash.
If you are a pro gamer and have made exceptionally high scores in a game, then you can also offer to sell your account to people who want it. Gaming can be heavily competitive, and therefore, many customers on Fiverr eagerly look for expert gamers to do their job.
- Write resumes: Resume writing, even though it may look extremely easy to do yet remains a work of skill and expertise. With the unemployment rates increasing day by day, the need to write an attractive yet real-looking resume has become very important.
Most companies take resumes very seriously, and therefore, it is important that a professional’s resume looks perfect and stands out from the crowd. If you have the talent to write crisp yet ideal resumes, then you can earn money on Fiverr with your work.
- Write product reviews: Companies opt for the promotion of their products or services in every way possible. Product reviews are one of the best Fiverr gig ideas for earning a good amount of money.
You can write anonymous reviews or make videos on such products. However, it is essential that you remain real and appear trustworthy in your reviews.
Being one of the highest used websites for digitalized services, Fiverr is gaining popularity increasingly. It is impertinent for you to realize that your talent, even though it may seem quite common to you yet can bring you loads of money if you are good at what you do.
From writing to drawing to singing, every single talent is worth it, and there are loads of people who are willing to pay any amount ranging from $5 to any amount above that for availing your services. It is just important to showcase your talent properly and make sure you approach the right people.