There are quite a lot of methods to make money online, as we have already discussed in the other articles of this blog. Today let’s talk about How to Make Money with Hosting Affiliate Program during Black Friday.
Affiliate marketing is one of the best ways to make money online in big amounts and there are millions of people who are already earning from these product affiliates.
- 1 Web Hosting Affiliate Programs
- 2 How does Affiliate Marketing work?
- 3 Best Web Hosting Affiliate Programs
- 4 4 Ways to Make Money with Hosting Affiliate Program during Black Friday
- 5 Final Thoughts – making money with hosting affiliate programs during black Friday
Web Hosting Affiliate Programs
Among all the affiliate marketing products, a web hosting affiliate program is one of the highest paying and is also one of the best sources to make money online. Most of the web hosting companies offer affiliate programs that pay quite an amount to the affiliate marketers.
Black Friday and Cyber Monday are one of those golden opportunities that come once a year and give a chance to earn a lot of money to all the affiliate marketers out there.
If you are planning to monetize your blog via affiliate marketing, there are a few things that you will have to care off.
How does Affiliate Marketing work?
Affiliate Marketing is an online marketing strategy where the website owners promote any third-party products relevant to their websites, on their website. Whenever the website makes a sale, the owner earns a commission out of it. You get quite a handsome commission for promoting these third-party products.
You may also like: How to make money with Amazon affiliate program
Who can promote?
For promoting Hosting Affiliate Program, the kind of audience that your blog attracts matter a lot. For this, your blog needs to be from any of these niches: Blogging, Technology, SEO, WordPress, Web hosting etc.
How much can you earn with Web Hosting Affiliate programs?
Web hosting affiliate programs are the best among all, as they pay the highest commission. On an average, you can easily make $50 for each sale that your blog makes. This can go up to $100, $150 or even $200, depending on the kinds of web host affiliate program you are promoting.
Web host provider companies usually offer a higher commission for a premium affiliate who easily achieves a set target of sales each month.
Best Web Hosting Affiliate Programs
First of all, you must understand that Affiliate marketing requires a good knowledge of the product you are selling. Do not end up joining hundreds of hosting affiliate programs just to make money out of them.
Good reviews and reputation matter a lot while someone is planning on buying a web host. Hence people often go to the web host that has the best reviews. You do the same and only concentrate a few of the best web hosting providers. Promote affiliate programs only of those companies that are trusted.
In this article, we are going to share a few tips that will help you increase the potential of making more sales and earning more commission.
Tips to promote Hosting Affiliate programs
Start promoting the web hosting affiliate programs that you are associated with, on your blog. You can do this by following the tips mentioned below:
- Create a static page on your website about “how to start a blog and monetize it” and recommend your affiliated web host here.
- You should give benefits of your expertise to your readers by writing comparison posts like Bluehost versus InMotion Hosting and add your affiliate link to this article. It will help your readers to pick between multiple choice and you can also earn money by promoting it.
- It is advisable to promote only those web hosting affiliates that you have used personally and have a good experience with. Honest marketing builds the trust of the customer and is the key to make more sales. Do not promote just any web host affiliate only because it will give you extra income.
- If you are more interested in sharing coupon codes & discounts from all web hosting providers, it is recommended to start a coupon website under the web hosting niche. You can then collect various coupons/ discounts that are shared by all the web hosting companies on a regular basis.
- You also can target special promotional offers like Black Friday deal & Cyber Monday sale, wherein almost every single hosting company offers a huge You could also plan ahead of time and start a micro niche website on Black Friday web hosting deals and Cyber Monday web hosting deals to target high sales during this special offer period.
4 Ways to Make Money with Hosting Affiliate Program during Black Friday
Black Friday is almost here and most of the major web host providers have announced their ads already. Black Friday and Cyber Monday are more like golden opportunities for all the affiliate marketers out there, as this is the time when almost all the web hosting companies offer huge discounts on all their hosting plans.
Here are a few tips on how to make money with Hosting affiliate program during Black Friday and Cyber Monday. Follow these tips to increase your affiliate sales and profits during black Friday and Cyber Monday.
- #1. Keep a check on your emails
Keep a proper check on all the e-mails that you receive and turn off filters for the not so important e-mails for a while so that you won’t miss any important e-mail regarding Black Friday deals or Cyber Monday sales.
- #2. Keep your content ready
Start working on the content that you are going to post on your website about best black Friday and Cyber Monday Web Hosting deals. Add in all the deals and dates information as soon as you get it and publish the article as early as possible to target more sales.
Remember to write totally honest and unbiased reviews. Do not give in to the temptations of earning more and praise all of the web host affiliates that you are associated with. This might serve as a negative turnout for you in the long run.
- #3. Promote Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals of your web hosting affiliates
Promotion is the best thing to increase your affiliate sales and give you more income. Once your post has gone live, make sure to promote it as much as you can.
Use all the resources you have available with you like e-mailing your list, social media sharing, advertising on various social media platforms, guest posting on other blogs, sharing with your friends, paid promotions and more.
Try to give as much online reach you can and reach more audience to make more sales, but make sure that you do not irritate the regular visitors of your blog and also do not end up looking like a spammer with too much promotion. This might be a bad thing for your blog and decrease its audience.
- #4. Offer Something Extra
It is always a nice gesture go a little overboard and do something extra for as a gift. This not only increases your sales and income but also help in building a strong user base for your blog in the long run. This is a pro tip that can work like a charm.
If not more, you could just offer a free writing service, or a little extra discount from your end, or a free blog installation or anything innovative that you can think of, to all those who purchase your affiliate hosting service. This benefits you as well as your audience.
Don’t Miss: How to earn huge by Domain Flipping business
Final Thoughts – making money with hosting affiliate programs during black Friday
You are now all set to make money with hosting affiliate programs during black Friday and Cyber Monday. Follow all the tips and tricks mentioned here, and I am sure that you will definitely increase your affiliate sales and make more money than you expected during Black Friday.
These hosting affiliate programs are a good opportunity of making money online, especially with special deals like Black Friday and Cyber Monday ahead of you, the opportunity doubles itself.
So, what are you waiting for? Start preparing for your big affiliate program promotion and get set to capitalize and make money with it.