When we talk about earning through YouTube, the first thing that comes up in our mind is making videos. We start thinking of all the creative things like creating engaging content, filming the videos, editing to make them interesting and more.
To all who are not that creative or lazy bees, it seems like rooting up a mountain. But don’t be let down guys, because there are alternative ways by which you can earn money on YouTube.
You must be wondering that how to make money on YouTube without making videos? If you are seeking an answer to this question then you are at the right place.
We are going to discuss the best ways by which you can make a good earning on YouTube without making videos. popularly used methods are YouTube super chat or by live streaming video games YouTube.
Let’s delve to get detailed insights.
How to Make Money on YouTube without Making Videos
YouTube Live Stream has been showing some great progress. This feature allows you to start streaming videos in real time and makes it easy to reach your audience.
You can stream a video game, start a live Q&A session, or take live tuition class, live streaming will help you to interact with viewers in real time.
With its increasing demand, we land up to the questions like how it works, who can use it and can we make money live streaming? No worries, just keep on reading and you will get all the answers
When it was launched, only YouTube partners could use it, but to your good news now it is available to all. People use it for different purposes and as per their requirements.
These days it is most commonly used in live streaming video games, which is becoming hell popular and people are filling their pockets with a pretty good amount just by this.
Do not deviate and start thinking about how to make money live streaming video games,because that will be answered later as we proceed with this.
It is not rocket science and the easiest way to make money on YouTube without uploading. All you need is a webcam or a phone and you are good to go.
You get live comments on the right-hand side so you can have an interactive session. Just take care that you have a high-quality camera and a good internet connection.
You May Also Like: 10 High Paying Remote Jobs That Can Pay Up to 1000$
How to Earn Money from YouTube with Live Streaming
Here we come to the main point because, in the end, everyone wants to earn. There are various options that you can use to earn money live streaming lets analyse them briefly.
- Run ads during your live stream: You can run ads on your live videos as well. You get paid for the total number of people who see the ad.
- Live streaming video games: You can live stream both Android and video games. It is one of the most genuine steps to connect with your targeted audience. Live streaming video games can get your website huge traffic & the ability to create a viral buzz.
- Ask for Fan donations: Fans are easily convinced to support their favorite creators through donations. This new revenue model can allow you to monetize live stream YouTube.
- YouTube super chat: As the name suggests, super chat highlights your fan’s message in the chat stream. This lets the comment stand out from the crowd to easily grab your attention. For this, viewers are required to pay to pin a comment during a live stream.
- Pay per view/subscriptions: As per this model you ask fans to pay a certain amount to get access to your hidden live content. This content should be worth paying for and unique than the open content. This subscription can be of a monthly or annual basis.
- Promote and sell your merchandise: This is a really cool way to sell your products to your viewers. While live streaming, you can casually tell the audience about your merchandise and where they have to buy it from.
You can include the required links as well. You can use the products when you are live. Be it a t-shirt, mug, pen or anything, using it in your live content can give you good conversions.
Live streaming is the easiest way to make money on YouTube without making videos. It isn’t restricted to live video and audio streaming services. It gives you the flexibility to use different forms of content and multimedia including text, pictures, and live chat.
With its early adaption by high-profile influencers, the industry has projected like a rocket. It is a whole different zone and has become a very powerful content delivery channel over the years.
But before you just jump into it, carefully analyse all the pros and cons and decide whether it will be suitable for you or not.