Mobile Applications are a medium to broadcast your public messages to a large audience at the same time. They are one-of-its-kind platforms to reach out to people directly. Every time you send a message, a notification appears on their phone screen with each post.
Telegram is one such platform. Telegram ranks amongst the top social media networks that have more than 100 million active monthly users. Telegram channels have an unlimited number of subscribers and only admins have the right to post. Likewise, Snapchat, people use Telegram for having fun, communicating, learning, sending photos and videos, etc.
What if someone tells you that you can use Telegram to make money? Yes, you read it right. Likewise, other social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Telegram also provides a golden opportunity to make money.
Now the next question that pops up is what to do and what not to do to make money with Telegram? Who should we approach to learn how to make money with the telegram channel? You’re in the right place. The detailed article deals in detail on how to monetize the telegram channel and how to grow telegram channels.
Let’s dig into the details…!!!
Also Read: 10 Unique Fiverr Gigs to Make Upto 1000$
How to Make Money with Telegram
- CREATE A CHANNEL & BE ITS ADMIN – One of the easiest ways to earn money from telegram is by being an admin & creating a channel and getting many subscribers. The more the subscribers, the better it would be for your channel. But how will this work? Approach people, advertise about their products and services on your channel and in exchange get your payment.
Large subscribers mean you will get paid for more. Also, there is no subscribed limit for the number of people who can join your channel. Whenever you send any photo, video, GIF, to name a few all the subscribers will receive them as a broadcast feature. The best thing about telegram is that it is free and you won’t lose your data ever.
Once you’ve created a channel, select a niche based on your interest and passion. Thereafter start sharing your ideas in the form of videos, posts, images, GIFs with the subscribers. Ensure that the post is both informative and engaging that makes the existing subscriber share them and attract new subscribers.
Initially, you might feel disappointed when you won’t get the results based on creative work, but don’t lose hope. If you aim to be viral and make money with Telegram, try to have at least 5k subscribers for your channel.
- AFFILIATE MARKETING – For getting paid online, affiliate marketing is the chosen easiest way. Many companies look for affiliates who can promote their products and services for a small commission if it results in sales. Get in touch with companies, promote their products and services on your channel, and earn the commission from the purchase made thereof.
Advertise about a product or service and then share the affiliate link right away. Affiliate marketing is considered great if you’re looking forward to making money using telegram. When you promote a product you love, it will add a whole lot of value to your subscriber’s lives.
- SELL YOUR OWN PRODUCTS & SERVICES – Affiliate marketing is not the only way to make money from telegram. You also have the option to sell your own products and services. If you’re a freelance designer, you can post design tips consistently and monetize the channel by selling gigs.
If you’re well versed in DIY crafts, you can create videos and post them, thereby monetizing your channel by teaching people DIY crafts. Selling your own products and services on Telegram is similar to running a public page on other social media platforms. The options available are ample, it is you who have to grab them.
- CHARGE A SUBSCRIPTION FEE – Yes, charging a subscription fee can make you earn some good amount. The model which is highly used to make money using telegram is divided into two parts – Public channel with a large follower base and private channel where only paid subscribers can be found.
The perfect blend of Ads, cross-promotions, content marketing, etc. is what makes public channels while the private channel is what makes you earn money and generate profit. Create a private channel, share enriching content, and charge people for joining it. With Telegram, you have to use a third-party service to monetize since they do not have their own paywall.
- PAID POSTS – Similar to selling ads, but in this case, almost 100% of your posts are paid. But the question is how is it even possible? A very good example is creating niche job posts. Such types of job posts exist in the form of Telegram channels and you are required to pay a fixed fee for the same.
You can also post jobs from other websites. Ensure the content is both informative and engaging to grow their audience base. You can also be in touch with the HRs of the company and discuss it with them for a paid posting on your board.
- GETTING PARTNERED – Getting partnered is only recommended when you have a large pool of subscribers and members on your channel. Business and aspiring entrepreneurs are always on the lookout to expand their business and reach out to the targeted audience. Hence, they never decline such offers of being in a partnership.
All you have to do is to share the link of their respective business or website on your Telegram channel. In exchange, you can either charge a payment or ask them to promote your channel over their board or website.
The following are the tips on how to grow a telegram channel. The perfect combination of some of these can help you get good results.
You May Also Like: 5 Ways to Make Money Online During Quarantine
Tips to Grow Telegram Channel
- Know Your Goal – Prior you create the channel, know what your goal is. Know the subject for which you will create content on your channel. Once you have identified the theme and purpose, do not change the subject. Try to publish content in regards to the channel name.
- Creatively Complete Your Profile – Use suitable logos and an attractive description for your channel. Try to enlist the advantages of subscribing to your channel. Different from your competitors and choose benefits for your audience. In channel bio, you can also use keywords that will help your channel in SEO.
- Promote On Social Media – Use your social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Quora to boost your Telegram channel. Use your own friends and communities to help you with the promotion. Although it takes time, it will be helpful. One drawback is that it does not guarantee whether new subscribers will join.
- Cross Promotion – Once you have around 5000 subscribers, there are chances that other channels might agree for cross-promotion. Cross-promotion in literal terms means two channels exchanging members while promoting each other. The best thing is to promote your channel in a similar niche.
- High-Quality Attractive Content – Try to publish content that is useful for the end-user. Informative and engaging content is sure to attract large members. Try to choose the best possible theme from starting itself. Ensure to have a variety in content creation such as infographics, contests, a small video stream, and so on.
- Make Your Channel Posts Special – Specialize your channel posts and in return, you’ll see a drastic increase in the number of members. Make sure that the posts are prominent, attractive, and consistent so that people share them in other groups. Such posts can help you make money via telegram groups.
- Join The Groups – Research and look for the groups that post similar to your niche and act upon them. If in case, the group manager does not allow you to post your own stuff, make a friendly relationship with them. The telegram group link not only helps you grow your telegram channel but also helps you earn money in the long run.
- Telegram Channel Catalogs – Another way to boost the growth of your channel or group is by being posted in catalogues. There are available around 50 catalogue websites you can make your way into. Tgstat.Com being the most famous amongst all. It is free, and people can reach out to your channel by simply searching on Google.
There are available a variety of options at your fingertips to make money with telegram and growing your telegram channel. With the right strategy optimization and a little bit of patience, you can make an income online right from your laptop anytime, anywhere.
Focus on your target, put in your best efforts, have patience, and success will surely be yours!!